CAD Design Apprentice
Join our expert design team and learn 3d design of complex parts for almost every industry imaginable!
- An advanced and rewarding design career
- Excellent learning opportunity within a highly skilled and experienced team
- Train for HNC / HND qualifications at a reputable training provider in Derby
- Have strong maths and science qualifications along with a recognised engineering qualification in design or manufacture
- A demonstrable interest in design -- either mechanical, automotive, aerospace, architectural, product or all of the above!
- Some previous CAD exposure, 2d but preferably 3d, but a lot of training will be provided
Please apply through the government apprenticeship service by following this link;
(Closes 30th June 2017)
Absolute Pattern & Toolmakers Limited - a nicer place to work!
Absolute Pattern & Toolmakers Limited strives to be an equal opportunities employer and will not discriminate based upon age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.